Monday, December 12, 2011

Why I don't like the GOP candidates.

   Where should I begin....maybe with the candidate that Ilike least...Old Ricky Santorum of course.  From the looks of most of the polls, nobody else likes him very much either. What's he got now..maybe 3% or so?  This man is so homophobic and discriminatory that he's hardly worth talking about. Several years ago he made his now infamous statements comparing homosexuality with beastiality.  He has said that he'll go to his grave fighting against gay marriage.  From what I read, no one in Washington ever liked him very much when he was still a senator. That self righteous air about him is just as disgusting as his record.
  Michelle Bachman turned me off a good while ago with her lack of fact speeches, and her questioning of the patriotism of her fellow congressmen and women.  She has about 35 kids that she's raised, all undoubtably influenced by her husband Marcus who runs a gay changing agency.  Watching him dance around like a three hundred pound butterfly does makeone wonder what his true nature is.  Michelle would set women's rights andgay rights back about a hundred years.
  I think Rick Perry is not a real smart kinda guy.  He looks tired and stupid most of the time...except when he looked crocked during a let your hair down speech.  His recent anti gay ads that also must be offensive to lots of military folks nailed his coffin for me.
  Romney isn't moving up in the polls for only one reason....people don't like him.  I have to admit that I've never liked him since the incident where he traveled with his dog in its cage on the top of his car.
Now I have more reasons to dislike him...anti gay...offensive with his wealth etc.
  Herman was interesting...I liked his ideas about tax reform, but he wan't really quite as honest as I'd like to see in a president.
  Ron Paul makes a lot of sense.  I guess he might be a little too radical, but I like a whole lot of what he says about ending our world policeman mentality, and how he sees most wars as unnecessary.
 So who am I forgeting?  I guess thats the pack right now.  If I had to vote for anyone of them I'd have to be waterboarded first.

No comments:

Post a Comment